Wednesday 12 December 2012

And so it begins!




  In November of this year I decided that I would buy a vintage caravan, on a shoe string (£300) with the intention of completely renovating it to a 'vintage style'.  I'm hoping to use this caravan firstly for family holidays, but then I may decide to buy more to do up and rent out. So far I have looked at two caravan's and I am fast learning that £300 does not buy you a lot of caravan! 

I am closely watching gum tree, ebay, preloved, free ad's etc etc to spot that oh so chic bargain! But so far its rather quiet on the cheap caravan front, if you have £1500 the sky seems to be the limit!


But the most exciting part for me is planning a theme  and acquiring all the necessities for the inside of the caravan, I had a brilliant baby blue 1950's ice bucket as my focal point, I have based the caravan's internal pallet upon this very item! 



So I will keep you up-dated with the purchased I make, including the caravans I look at, ttfn Shelley x



No comments:

Post a Comment