Monday 7 January 2013

Getting ready

Although its quite cold dark and wet outside I'm starting preparations for decorating the caravan. I received this book today as a belated Christmas present from my parents, it's just fab!!

The plan is to have the van ready for the 22nd & 23rd June Crikey, so that not only will I stay in it but also have it ready to rent out.

I plan to hire the van out for children's parties cup cake making, art and glitter parities as well as nail art, dressing up and much more. We will bring the van to your home, hook up to your electrics and hey presto pop up children's party!

We will also be available for holiday hire, hen party hire, wedding hire and any other hiring needs you may have! Details will be available soon so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment